Black Girl Sunscreen SPF 30 – 89ml
- Sunscreen SPF 30 made by women of color for people of color, because we get sunburned too.
- We have created a sunscreen for every day use, filled with natural ingredients, that will protect your skin from the sun and doubles as a moisturizing lotion.
- Sunscreen dries completely clear so it?s perfect to use before any outdoor activity or even under your favorite makeup products.
- Being Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free means you won?t have to worry about toxics disrupting your hormones, and your sunscreen being environmentally friendly.
- We Care About Your Skin, BGS Sunscreen is Infused with Natural Ingredients
Being Oxybenzone and Octinoxate free means you won’t have to worry about toxics disrupting your hormones, and your sunscreen being environmentally friendly.
Avocado moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and treats sunburns. Containing vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes avocado one of the hottest trends in the natural skin care industry. Not only using avocado oil, but eating avocado on a weekly basis can be very beneficial and necessary for your skin.
Jojoba soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving it flawless while preventing acne. Hydrating your skin is crucial to skin health and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
Cacao provides powerful anti-oxidants and evens out the complexion of your skin for a smooth, consistent skin tone.
Carrot Juice contains vitamin C which enables it to promote healing and even boost the level of melanin in the skin. Carrot juice has been known to even out acne breakouts too.
Sun Flower Oil prevents skin irritation from sunburn and other skin irritants. This nutrient-rich oil provides inflammation relief as well.
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally: 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying , at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. ? 2 p.m.
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.